You want an employer who takes care of its employees ?
We are waiting for YOU.
Why you should join our team?
- To work close to home. No more endless traffic!
- Because we make sure to always offer you a competitive salary commensurate with your talent.
- Because we are understanding. We know that your family is your priority.
- To be proud to work with a passionate team.
- Because contributing to the creation of unique and innovative projects is motivating!
- Because we are human, and human is important to us!
Here are the challenges to be met:
You will be required to work in collaboration with the design, production and other internal clients to design and implement best practices for manufacturing and quality control. You will also responsible for ensuring that Transport Canada regulations are known, respected and implemented.
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Improves planning, tracking, documenting projects, assembly methods and procedures;
- Assures the role of technical communicator between the design and production teams to make the required documentation for manufacturing and assembly;
- Makes the assembly of routings in Odoo;
- Defines and implements quality control measures on components and manufactured parts, and ensures that the parameters are well defined in Odoo;
- Participates in design reviews and provides input to simplify the manufacturing and assembly of components to improve and optimize productivity, efficiency and profitability of operations;
- Is responsible for compliance files according to Transport Canada rules. Follow up on the compliance process;
- Assists the drawings department when needed;
- Take charge of the in-depth analysis and find the root causes of the problems, ensure the application of corrective solutions;
- Manage inventory transfer activities, part returns and other operational activities related to quality.
Do you have the necessary requirements?
- 3 to 5 years experience in a related field;
- Bilingualism in French and English, spoken and written;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of Solidworks and Office software;
- Basic knowledge of metrology.
Do you have the skills we are looking for?
- Ability to manage time and priorities well;
- Demonstrate attention to detail;
- Have an analytical and methodical approach;
- Be an autonomous and resourceful person;
- Provide excellent customer service.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF OUR TEAM
We offer a positive work environment, as the well-being of our team is a priority for us.
The company's mission is to continue to innovate in order to optimize the performance and quality of their trailers and to be recognized as the best partner and leader in the industry.