You want an employer who takes care of its employees ?
We are waiting for YOU.
- To work close to home. No more endless traffic!
- Because we make sure to always offer you a competitive salary commensurate with your talent.
- Because we are understanding. We know that your family is your priority.
- To be proud to work with a passionate team.
- Because contributing to the creation of unique and innovative projects is motivating!
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Carry out repairs on the trailer structure;
- Proceed to the assembly of modules according to the plans;
- Participate in the development of new products;
- Participate in new product developments; Innovate in the way of working to bring new solutions;
- Read and interpret drawings or technical welding specifications;
- Use manual and/or semi-automatic welding equipment;
- Operate metal forming machines, such as bending presses and shears, as well as other metal straightening and bending machines;
- Assembling and disassembling trailer parts.
Do you have the necessary requirements?
- Experience in steel and aluminum welding (80% aluminum and 20% steel);
- Experience working in the trailer industry (a plus);
- Knowledge of air and electrical systems (a plus).
Do you have the skills we are looking for?
- Demonstrate creativity;
- Demonstrate initiative;
- Be a versatile person;
- Demonstrate meticulousness;
THE BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF OUR TEAM
We offer a positive work environment, as the well-being of our team is a priority for us.
The company's mission is to continue to innovate in order to optimize the performance and quality of their trailers and to be recognized as the best partner and leader in the industry.